Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone, KEVINNGW808 here!

Yes, you found me. And you don't know who I am, right?

Let me introduce myself.

I'm KEVINNGW808. I am an Indonesian-Chinese Gamer from Indonesia. Born in Jakarta. My birthday is on December 7th 2001.

I like play games since 2008 with my mom's old phone, which is my first game (probably) Solitaire. Games are change my life from day to day.

Until now, I still play games, and I evolve myself to be a King of Games (:P)

Here's my profile:

  1. Name: KEVINNGW808
  2. Place birth: Jakarta, Indonesia
  3. Date of birth: 7th December 2001
  4. Hobbies: Gaming, computering, video editing, find something new, news reporter
  5. Favourite games: Plants vs Zombies, Angry Birds 2, 3-match games
  6. Recent games: Visual Novel
  7. Likes: Uh... Can't list. Too much.
  8. Favorurite foods: INDOMIE
  9. Favourite drink: Milk
  10. Motto:Life is a game. If you win a game, you can win your life.
I recently play Visual Novel, which is my new game as I playing this now.
Um... I can't explain what is. You can google by yourself :P

Yes, I am university student also work at school as School's secretary. Busy IRL as I can't help but I need to schedule myself for gaming.

If you want to know me more, please DM me through @KEVINNGW808#5573 (Discord only!)

Bye :P

Komentar